Month: May 2012
Good news to report today! Our templating engine is up and running for our embedded widget. Feel free to test and let us know what you think. We’ve also come a long way with our support of IE 7, 8, and 9. I’m sure there will still be a few things here and there but it should be good to go.
Also, for those of you who were previous G-Snap users. Our goal is to migrate everyone to Blyve soon. Stay tuned for more details. FYI, all events previously embedded into your pages should work without having to update any embed code.
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!
A quick update on the progress we’ve made this week on our beta. Here are the fixes we’ve put in:
- bad language filter now available
- initial support for IE 7-9. More coming this weekend.
- your event URLs are now showing on the homepage under Featured Events
- localization issues as a result of migration are fixed and will be live during the next migration run (next few weeks)
- new profile images now show up when changing profile photos (used to require a refresh)
- many more smaller fixes…
Next week, we should be fully compatible with IE, themeing for our embedded widget will be done and work will start on our mobile viewer. That said, our product works very well on mobile phones and tablets today. You can event run your event on an iPad!
Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. Keep it coming!